House of Maryse launch party LA

House of Maryse launch party was a huge success. I want to personally thank everyone that came out to show support, I couldn’t have done it without  you!

Stay tuned for more from House of Maryse!!!!

xoxo,

Maryse

www.HouseofMaryse.com

Photo credit: Snaps Studio Scott Brinegar

www.snaps.pro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/maryse/public_html/wp-content/themes/frenchkissmaryse-v4/comments.php on line 4

47 Comments

1. Lee Silber says:

Please have Maryse contact me I will prove to her that I will give her billions of dollars from the minerals under my properties in TX, more billions from city building developments on my properties ( another Dallas, Houston for Maryse), as well as 1m a month in leasing or subleasing my properties for Maryse. Maryse told me a couple of years ago that with her friend Michael King they would help me with getting the billions of dollars from the minerals under my properties, as well as city building developments for Maryse $100,000,000,000′s, and 1m a month leasing my properties. So, tell Maryse to just email and I guarantee with Maryse’s help,and her international contacts the money will be hers!!!

2. Romaine says:

There’s definately a lot to learn about this issue.
    I love all of the points you have made.

3. Daniela says:

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be useful to read through content from other writers and use
    a little something from other web sites.

4. craig says:

Lee do me a favor. Take a cold shower. What a joke

5. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, Don’t marry Mizine. I can and will give you billions!!! I am giving you 1m in horses right now all I ask is you are my friend. I know we can be friends. Lee. Meet me in Miami,Fl somewhere so I will p rove I willgive you all these billions your friend Lee.

6. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse this is Lee can you at least give me your email address so I can send you a pdf to prove I can give you billions in minerals, more billions in city building developments ( another Dallas, Houston), 1m a month leasing or subleasing my properties in TX for you,and of course to prove I am your best friend I will give you right now 10 white stallion mustang horses worth 100k for you right now!!! I would hate to give all this money to another lady as all I ask is that we are best friends,as you told me we would be a few years ago. Can we be best friends I know we can I’m just a guy who likes to give a lady like you whatever she desires in life always!!! May Jesus bless you always,and give you all your desires in life I always pray to Jesus for you. Your Best Friend, Lee.

7. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse to prove I am your best friend I can give you right now 1m worth of horses I own on my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch 10 white stallion,mustang horses each horse my french love Maryse is worth 100k for you or 1m. I will give you these horses outright if you just agree to be my friend,and agree to meet me in Miami,Fl. Then I will show you classified mineral maps to prove I am worth over $75,000,000,000 in minerals for you, as well as a deed, contract to prove I own and control all these TX mineral, city development properties for you. I am trying to lease,sublease my properties now for you for 1m a month. Mesherre I speak french for you I try, you help me with your international connections I can give you all this money faster!!! Jesus bless you always I always pray to Jesus to give you whatever you desire in life your best friend, Lee.

8. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse Can I at least prove to you I am worth over $75,000,000,000 in minerals, $100,000,000,000′s in city building developments, 1m a month leasing my land for you and give you all the money? Lee

9. Qwerty says:

I would to, but get a kiss on the lips is better

10. danny says:

Hay marse like to give a kiss on the cheeck from you marse

11. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse or tell Maryse that I can give her 1m worth of ten white,stallion,mustang horses on my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch in Hudspeth County,TX right now as a gift! Each horse is worth 100k to Maryse. Tell Maryse she told me a couple of years ago to give her friend Michael King $65,000 then she would be my friend,and meet me in Miami,Fl as my best friend. Tell Maryse I will give Michael $65,000 but please tell Maryse what is Michael’s address again in Minnesota? Also tell Maryse I can prove I am worth over $50,000,000,000 in minerals under my TX mineral,and city development properties for Maryse, as well as $100,000,000,000′s in city building developments,I am looking to lease,sublease my properties right now for 1m a month for Maryse. If Maryse can help me with her international contacts I can get all these $100,000,000,000,s to Maryse sooner. Tell Maryse I just want to be her best friend and she can trust me as her best friend always when I give her all this money Lee.

12. Eric B. says:

Disregard the last post

13. Eric B. says:

Are you ok bahram? I mean as a person who are you?

14. bahram says:

im really sorry maryse

15. Eric B. says:

By the way in one your posts under sophisticated sexy…I do not know if you know already by now that they are engaged or by now…..if you don’t believe me where it search on your computer or what ever your and type in maryse twitter. And you’ll read engaged to @mike the miz.

16. Eric B. says:

Hey bahram, I wasn’t expecting you or for any one to respond but having said thank any way. Any way to answer your back fair enough fair enough fair enough

17. bahram says:

i didnt wanted to disrespect her or any other diva and posting my poems to any diva was for thanking them.or maybe they have some abilities that i dont but poets are not nuts 0.13 percent of people are genius and some of them choose to be artists.how fast can you calculate im curious?(not extremely)MIRACULOUSLY fast and furious.i thanked her because she teached my frozen heart whats love.i respect them cause i always told peole do not call them women call them ladies.

18. Eric B. says:

Hey bahram…..uuuuummmmm just curious are that maryse deprived to where that you are goin nuts and loosing your mind?

19. Eric B. says:

Your my favorite diva and I wish I could get to know you even if its for one day

20. Looks like you had a great time ma belle. Bonne chances dans tes projets!

21. bahram says:

i just miss you!well it was not easy for me to watch you i should have bought cards from smugglers,anti filters and lots of other things i cant have access to face book even with anti filter.but i used to follow you as much as i could.you are not a diva any more now i cant watch you there i can not feel my fast heart beats but now i dont have that feeling any more i feel that im in skies but not flying like birds i know that im the saddest,and darkest cloud just sad clouds can make rain.will you visit my weblog if you had time?or you want to make me cry again and again and again.aphoenixwithoutwings.blogfa.com iwant to show off with youre comments.

22. Hompage Skyrock schreiber112

Chatten I love you = ?

Yes Maryes Quellet Privato Austria I love you , Kelly Kelly = hi ,

Eve Torres = hi , Aksana = ? , . . .

Halleinstein 7 Lofer 5090 Sodakaser Restaurant Skifahren !!!!

23. bahram says:

why just one branch of house of maryse?why not owning house of maryse2 in north dakota.it will payoff soon i didnt wanted to teach you what to do i just wanted to remind you of north dakota because i love you and this way you will be the best in trading as well as trainings,sports and any other thing.

24. atdhe seized says:

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this wonderful post to improve my experience.

25. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very neatly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

26. ankur sharma says:

Absolutely hot

27. bahram says:

youre hair was shiny as sun not as candle.monday nights without you is a little bit more than what i can handle.

28. bahram says:

after yore retirement our street is like dead wessels of the city.i heard that the moon had told the house that im not windows friend any more.the roof of love doesnt have a shadow without you.besides my heart doesnt have any neighbors without you.i feel that im weak even when im strong cause youre foot prints are on the dry hot sands of my my whats that?why did i grew another one?ahaaa it was my heart i coldnt realize cause it was upside down and broken as well.thats the reason that i feel that i am a PHOENIX WITHOUT WINGS.

29. bahram says:

you are upload and Im download.youre windows8and im android.

30. Melisa says:

youre so sexy maryse :)

31. Cassandra C. says:

Congrats on your line!!! Must be so exciting to feel like you’ve accomplished one of your goals! It’s very insuring and I hope one day I may be able to do the same! Love your work! It’s only going to become BIGGER!!!! Wishing you the very best!
    Besos xoxoxox muaa!

-Cas

32. bahram says:

PLEASE upload youre page asap madam.porquoieae or some thing like that.

33. bahram says:

im crying every night since the most beatiful woman in the world didnt wrestled again.im so sorry about wwe universe dis respecting please join the wwe or tna roster again please,please,please,please

34. mistiko666 says:

and putane

35. mistiko666 says:

maryse you looser

36. mistiko666 says:

you looser

37. Vince M says:

Lots of ugly tattooed skanks in those pictures.

38. Kirsten says:

Can’t wait to buy more of your stuff!!!! I have the earrings&necklace….their my most prized possession…

39. Sonja says:

Maryse I really love all the photos ! Crazy good !

40. Martha98 says:

Maryse, I’m so so happy! It’s making me happy that I can see you reach your goals,your successful.But the most important is,that I can see your happiness! That’s really really making me happy:) Hous Of Maryse is flawless! By the way: You’re more beautiful than ever! Congratulations Sexy! Love ya! xoxo Be Sexy

41. Paul says:

Good job Maryse:)

42. kathleen says:

magnifique photo Maryse !Tu es suberbe sur les photos ! :)

43. Javaris Porter says:

Really? Really? I didn’t think Mike Miz could come off more metro(homo)sexual but he proved me wrong.