INSANITY

Planet Sexy,

Today I’m going to let you in on my new workout obsession… INSANITY! Lol… literally, this workout is insane… my friend introduced me to it a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it.

The “INSANITY” workout is stacked full of plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance and core training moves….crazy! The best thing about it is that you don’t need equipment or weights! It seriously pushes you and the results are an amazing sexy body! For more info and to get the workout discs visit: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

Bisous & Be Sexy
Xoxo Maryse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 Comments

1. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you
    amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?

The account aided me a applicable deal. I
    had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast
    offered shiny transparent concept

2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
    This post posted at this web page is genuinely pleasant.

3. seo audit says:

That means there are over 3 x as numerous those who might be
    enthusiastic about whatever you ought to sell who’re not
    online. We require a single desired action or conversion, whether which
    is purchasing a product online, submitting an inquiry form, an appointment me back request etc.
    Now using the recent “Panda” update, its uniqueness too
    is now of utmost nature.

4. Now I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

5. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make
    my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got
    your theme. Many thanks

6. Your means of explaining the whole thing in this post is actually nice, every
    one can simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

7. Lee Silber says:

Please tell Maryse we can be best friends I am willing to give Maryse right now over 1m 10 white,stallion,mustang horses from my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch all I ask as she told me in the past that we can be best friends-each horse is worth $100,000 a’piece for Maryse. Please tell Maryse like she told me in the past please give me her friend Michael King’s address in Minnesota so I can give Michael $65,000,and then Maryse told me we would best friends,and Maryse would meet me in Miami,Fl somewhere as best friends. When I meet Maryse in Miami,Fl as best friends I want to prove to Maryse that I have over $50,000,000,000 from the minerals under my properties, $100,000,000,000’s in city building developments on my properties,and I am trying to lease,sublease my properties now for Maryse for 1m a month. Tell Maryse if she can help me get all these billions,1m a month with her international contacts I can get her the money faster!!! Her Best Friend,Lee.

8. Josh Grim says:

Maryse I wish youd come back to wrestling. Your potential and beauty are incomparable. I wish you the best and hope to see you again on t.v where the most talented of angels belong. P.s im sorry there are pervs who talk so sexual with no regards to who you are. You deserve the best

9. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse,I have already given you 1m worth of ten white, stallion, mustang horses off of my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch in Hudspeth County,TX. I just want to prove I am your best friend by giving you these beautiful horses right now!!! You can use them to ride on, or sell them for $100,000 each either way darling the horses are yours now!!! I will give your friend Michael King $65,000 as you told me too, then you said you would be my best friend. Can you give me Michael’s address again in Minnosota so I can send him the $65,000? Also I want to give you $100,000 upfront as you told me to give you is that okay with you? Will you meet me in Miami,Fl when I give Michael and you the money, as you said and be my best friend always darling? I can also prove to you that I am worth billions to give you in minerals, and billions in city buiding developments on my TX mineral, city development properties. If you can help me with your international contacts I can give you all these billions faster!!! Jesus bless you and give you whatever you dream I always pray to Jesus for you. Lee.

10. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, I have given you 10 white stallion mustang horses on my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch each horse is worth $100,000 each for you. Please take each horse to prove that I am your best friend!!! You also told me to give your friend Michael King $65,000 you would be my best friend you told me two years ago,and see me in Miami, Fl. as your best friend. I will do this!!! Please you are french to me when the french give their word it is like God!!! Please let me give you all these billions of dollars I have in mineral and city development properties now!!!

11. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, As your best friend I will give you 1m in 10 white, stallion, mustang horses from my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch in Hudspeth County,TX now!!! All I ask is you be my best friend. You also told me that if I give your friend Michael King $65,000 you will be my best friend,and meet me in Miami,Fl please honor your word. When the french give their word to me it’s like God!!! I will give you over $50,000,000,000 in minerals under my properties in TX, $100,000,000,000’s in city building developments, 1m a month leasing my properties. Maryse darling if you help me out with your international contacts I can give you this money faster!!! Let’s be ” best friends” that’s all I ask. Love, Lee.

12. Eric B. says:

Maryse all I got to say is that you’ll always and forever be the most hottest, delicious, and the sexiest women in the universe…don’t believe me ask your fans even ask your peers that’s gotta be proof enough. If not then ask your fellow wwe comrades. That now has to be proof enough. You know that’s the truth and nothing but the truth.

13. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, I will give you 10 white,stallion,mustang, horses off of my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch in Hudspeth County,TX. Each horse is worth $100,000 for you or I’m giving you $1,000,000 worth of horses right now to prove I am your best friend!!! You gave me your word,and when the french give their word, to me the french’s word is God!!! You told me give a friend of yours Michael King $65,000, we will then be ” best friends”, and you will see me in Miami,Fl. I will give Michael $65,000, all I ask so we can trust each other, since we never meet that you sign a legal paper with my attorney,so I can trust you when I give your friend his $65,000. Maryse I know have 120 acres of TX mineral, city development properties for you 80 acres in the El Paso,TX area, 40 acres in Presaido County,TX. I can send you a pdf to prove that the minerals under my properties are worth over $50,000,000,000 for you, that my properties are legally city-commercially zoned so I can build another Dallas, Houston for you in city building developments worth $100,000,000,000’s to you. Also I am trying to lease my properties for 1m a month for you. Maryse you can trust me as your best friend to give you all this money, all I ask to give you all this money, as you told me in the past can your friend Michael King contact energy companies, construction companies, brokers so I can lease my properties for 1m a month for you now, as well as to start developing, leasing, selling the minerals, and after I lease, sell, the minerals for you for over $50,000,000,000, build city building developments for you worth $100,000,000,000’s for you. I need at least 100m, but 5m will guarantee that I can get the mineral, city building projects for you giving you all these $100,000,000,000’s you deserve from me. If you can help me with your international contacts I can give you the money faster, if not it will take me more time to get you this kind of money. Jesus bless you always in whatever you desire in life I always pray to Jesus for you. Lee.

14. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, I am your best friend you gave me your word,and when the french give their word it is God!!! You told me to give your friend Michael King $65,000,and you would see me in Miami,Fl,and be my “best friend”. I will give Michael $65,000, I will also give you $100,000 upfront as you told me too, as well as 10 white,stallion, mustang,horses on my ranch Wolfcreek Ranch each horse is worth $100,000 to you or I am giving you $1,000,000 as a gift to you as your best friend. All I ask is as you told me in the past you will be my best friend,and meet me in Miami. I also want to give you $50,000,000,000 in minerals, under my TX properties,and $100,000,000,000’s in city buildinig developments, and 1m a month leasing my land just be my best friend lee. By the way I look better than the actor Willian Holden.

15. jackson torres says:

one of the most beautifulest women in the world

16. bahram says:

this kind of shows nothing but youre kindness

17. hussein says:

u r so sexy maryse

18. nick says:

Maryse! You have re-motivated myself to kick it back into high gear and be the best me I can be! O have the insanity workouts and have been putting them off! I’m feeling good now tho! Can’t wait to start again tommorow! (Monday)
    Love ya and stay sexy!

19. JHON says:

يا بعد حيي

20. JHON says:

Me go home you go home how mach
    فديييتج و

21. JHON says:

Thanks maryse I love you

22. HAMELET says:

boujour maryse je suis francais et je suis fan de vous.
    pourriez vous aller voir ma page sur facebook
    la page s’appelle Fan de WWE et la photo de profil c’est vous en rose avec john cena et the miz
    au revoir

nicolas hamelet

23. Maryse Fan says:

Thanks Maryse , I love u !
    Bissous

24. Miran says:

I didn’t know 5 year olds know how to use the comment section…

25. HITMAN says: