Fight the bloat!

You wake up in the morning and your stomach looks nice and flat… and then a few hours later you look all swollen… urgh! Sound familiar!? Yeah… bloating is the most annoying thing ever… and you’re not alone, a lot of women (& men) have the same issue! The good thing is , there are things that you can do to fight the bloat!

Here are a few tips to punching that puffiness away!

1) Try and add foods high in potassium to your diet – this helps to regulate the fluid balance in your body- which helps fight bloat. Foods high in potassium include bananas, cantaloupe, spinach, tomatoes, nuts, and asparagus!

2) You may not realize it, but there are lots of habits that make you swallow more air- which results in bloating! Things like chewing gum & drinking through a straw. Try and avoid these things whenever possible.

3) Say no to bubbles! Carbonated drinks like soda will make you bloat!

4) Work Out! Working up a sweat will help you release fluids, and getting your body moving keeps food moving through your digestive system!

Bisous & Be Sexy,
Xoxo Maryse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/maryse/public_html/wp-content/themes/frenchkissmaryse-v4/comments.php on line 4

10 Comments

1. I have already been surfing around on-line over Three hours right now, nonetheless I personally by no means found out any intriguing write-up including your own. It can be attractive selling price enough personally. Privately, when all site owners and blog owners created great content as you would, the world wide web will probably be a great deal more valuable than any other time.

2. Eric B. says:

Great point about that

3. bahram says:

well i just think that many people can improve them selves but they can not be like u forexample a woman can loose a little weight then her abs well get flat but the problem is now all parts of her body is flat so she can be just skiny not slim and sexy so she should have some surgeries and then what about her height.high heels?what about her power,intelligenceand lots of other things

4. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, this is Mr. Silber 786-587-7204 please know that you can contact a Carlinda Chamberlain 847-903-4738 ask her if she is helping Mr. Silber get millions, billions of dollars for his mineral, city-development properties in TX. When I get this money my french love, I will go out to TX drill on my properties-get the oil, minerals out, give you at least $50,000,000,000, then build another Las Vegas TX-which will be worth $100,000,000,000’s to you: hotels, resorts, casinos etc; I will put all these $100,000,000,000’s in a tax-free bank in the British Virgin Islands in your name with the Walker’s law firm in the BVI paying daily compound interest you Maryse will get billions on top of billions soon!!!!!!! I told you to call the Sierra Blanca,TX county clerks office at 915/369-2301 tell them you are a friend of Mr.Silber he wants to give you his 10 horses on his ranch t he Wolfcreek Ranch immeditaly! Each horse is worth $100,000 so I as your best friend just gave you $1,000,000. Please just be friendly with me Maryse ,and I guarantee you all these billions will soon be yours!!!!!!! Aur Voire, Bon Joir, Wee, Wee, God Bless you Supremly, Mr. Silber.

5. Martha98 says:

Well,we know a lot of thing about you,but I think we all want to know that what are you doing,and How do you spend your time on a normal day! Maybe you should make a tutorial about it!:DD We love you,be sexy!:) :D

6. Larah says:

Defifnitely gonna try all this! Merci beaucoup, Maryse! :D

7. Lee Silber says:

Dear Maryse, Please call me at 786-587-7204 I have already given you $1,000,000 in horses. Just call Sierra Blanca,TX county clerks office at 915/369-2301 tell them Mr. Silber gives you permission to take all his horses off of his Wolfcreek Ranch. I will do everything possible to give you billions from the minerals under my properties,as well as $100,000,000,000’s when I develop my properties for city-developments a Las Vegas TX. If you and your friend Michael King can help me with your international contacts I can give you up to $55,000,000,000 from the oil, minerals, $100,000,000,000’s from building:hotels, resorts, casinos just like Howard Hughes was worth $300,000,000,000 owning half of Las Vegas-you will be worth $600,000,000,000 as this Las Vegas,TX will be yours my french love!!!!!!! I will have the Walker’s law firm in the British Virgin Islands set up a tax-free bank in yur name Maryse Ouellet, paying tax-free daily compound interest rates-you mesherre will be getting billions on top of billions tax-free!!! I will give your friend Michael King $65,000 .You said you would be my “best friend” when I give Michael his $65,000. And, you would meet me in Miami,Fl. Please contact me or tell me how to contact you so I can prove I will give you all this money with the Walker’s law firm in the BVI. Aur Voire,seebluepla, Mr. Silber.

8. Martha98 says:

Thank you so much! :D But I think you don’t know this feeling,because you are always slim and sexy! ;D

9. เถื่อน says:

น่าร๊ากกกกกกกกกก ว๊ากกกกกกกก

10. Ali Smith says:

Thanks for the blog
    Be sure to give it a tryy
    Much Love