In order to stick to a kick-butt workout plan, you’ve gotta have energy right? & all too frequently people complain about not having enough of it! Well, today I’ll share my energy boosting tips…. So that you’re revved up & ready to hit the gym hard ☺
- Breathe! Make it a point to breathe in deep breaths! This will force more oxygen into your cells/body which lowers your blood pressure & increases circulation… voilà… more energy!
- Be positive! When you surround yourself with positive people & things, it raises the endorphins in your body… which has been proven to give you more energy!
- Drink water! Again you body needs water in order to efficiently transport blood! If you don’t get enough fluids into your body you will feel tired & drained.
- Sleep! Make sure you’re getting plenty of sleep… aim for 8 hours a night =)
- Last but not least exercise! Lol I know it’s kind of a “what came first the chicken or the egg “type deal but I promise if you start exercising you will have more energy! Your blood transports oxygen to the brain, cells, etc… & so you want to get your blood pumping & get your circulation going!
Bisous & Be Sexy,