How did you all like my bikini bites blog!? If you took it to heart, then you’ll already be seeing and feeling the difference!! Sexy
I just got back from a killer gym workout, and as I was on my way there I thought about my pre-workout regiment…. How I get pumped up, how I motivate myself, and ultimately how I make sure my workout kicks butt!
Here are my tips on how to make sure you get the most out of your workout;
1) Feed your muscles!! Make sure that when you get to the gym you’re energized and ready to go! Eating a good meal, with lots of protein 1-2 hours before you hit the gym, will make sure you’re energized and raring to go
2) Know your focus! Before you get to the gym, make sure you take the time to plan what you want to get out of your workout… what are you going to do, how long are you going to do it for, how many reps etc. Establishing a goal is the first step to achieving it!
3) Stretch! You’ll always get the most of your workout, when your muscles are warmed up, stretched and ready to go! Not only that, but warming up limits your risk of injuring yourself.
4) Stay Hydrated! Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout your workout. Staying hydrated will help you push through those last sets and go that extra mile towards hotness
5) Turn it up….. the music that is! My workout is never complete unless I have an awesome playlist and killer beats! Create an energizing, sexy, and inspiring playlist to help make your workout fun ☺
Bisous & Be Sexy