Fan Art Submissions Gallery

Thank you everyone who designed these art pieces. I will be posting more as they come in. Be Sexy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/maryse/public_html/wp-content/themes/frenchkissmaryse-v4/comments.php on line 4

12 Comments

1. what is the beauty in camera is 360 thank you

2. CORTNI E. JORDAN says:

Maryse please come back we all miss you.

Its not the same without you.

3. Wendy says:

Coucou Maryse j’espère que tu me comprend, je suis belge francophone. Si tu as besoin de montage, fais moi signe, je le ferais avec plaisir :)!

4. Cassie says:

Thank you so much for posting two of my banners I made. I am wanting to be a graphic designer and for school I have to make things like this. Of course I use my role model’s photographs. Thank you so much once again. It means so much to me that you took the time and put these up.

5. Kinan says:

I wish your beauty to come to Lebanon

6. Chetan says:

Love it Maryse! You rock

7. Mary says:

And Maryse I will appreciate anything!! At least it’s FROM YOU (my IDOL) TO ME (MARY)
    REALLY APPRECIATE ANYTHING!! THANKS! Maryse I’m even crying whole writing these tiny words! That I hope will make something in the future! THANKS!

8. Mary says:

Dear Maryse,
    I am a really huge fan of yours! :] a follow from you on twitter would mean REALLY SO MUCH! please follow me! I AM BEGGING YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I can say that words are too weak and short to show you my love! Please follow me on twitter I appreciate all what you put! I liked your Facebook page and subscribed your YouTube channel, following you on twitter andi always look in here! I’m on for all your news! Best 4 words in the world BE SEXY BE MARYSE! I really hope this letter shows you how much I love and support you! ;’] I’m really appreciating anything from you to me! PLEASE! reply or follow me on twitter!
    Sincerly,
    @MaryK2MaryseFan A.K.A Mary

9. Lewis says:

My fav diva ever! I want to see she come ön hollywood :) :love:

10. omarfff1 says:

wow maryse so hot and sexy

11. dounia says:

Bonjour Ryse Je Suis Une grande fan de toi j’aime ton style comment tu catch Repond A Mon Message Stp :) Sa Me Faire Trés Plaisir Be sexy Kisses :P

12. Célia says: