Fan Art Submissions Gallery

Thank you everyone who designed these art pieces. I will be posting more as they come in. Be Sexy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Comments

1. what is the beauty in camera is 360 thank you

2. CORTNI E. JORDAN says:

Maryse please come back we all miss you.

Its not the same without you.

3. Wendy says:

Coucou Maryse j’espère que tu me comprend, je suis belge francophone. Si tu as besoin de montage, fais moi signe, je le ferais avec plaisir :)!

4. Cassie says:

Thank you so much for posting two of my banners I made. I am wanting to be a graphic designer and for school I have to make things like this. Of course I use my role model’s photographs. Thank you so much once again. It means so much to me that you took the time and put these up.

5. Kinan says:

I wish your beauty to come to Lebanon

6. Chetan says:

Love it Maryse! You rock

7. Mary says:

And Maryse I will appreciate anything!! At least it’s FROM YOU (my IDOL) TO ME (MARY)
    REALLY APPRECIATE ANYTHING!! THANKS! Maryse I’m even crying whole writing these tiny words! That I hope will make something in the future! THANKS!

8. Mary says:

Dear Maryse,
    I am a really huge fan of yours! :] a follow from you on twitter would mean REALLY SO MUCH! please follow me! I AM BEGGING YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I can say that words are too weak and short to show you my love! Please follow me on twitter I appreciate all what you put! I liked your Facebook page and subscribed your YouTube channel, following you on twitter andi always look in here! I’m on for all your news! Best 4 words in the world BE SEXY BE MARYSE! I really hope this letter shows you how much I love and support you! ;’] I’m really appreciating anything from you to me! PLEASE! reply or follow me on twitter!
    Sincerly,
    @MaryK2MaryseFan A.K.A Mary

9. Lewis says:

My fav diva ever! I want to see she come ön hollywood :) :love:

10. omarfff1 says:

wow maryse so hot and sexy

11. dounia says:

Bonjour Ryse Je Suis Une grande fan de toi j’aime ton style comment tu catch Repond A Mon Message Stp :) Sa Me Faire Trés Plaisir Be sexy Kisses :P

12. Célia says: